A library for making cross platform games in Zig.
- Allows games to target Linux and Web Browsers
- Implements a common abstraction for fetching game assets
- Provides cross platform way to acquire OpenGL ES or WebGL context
- Ported Blockstacker to run on the web via WebGL and WASM
- Ported to run on the RG351, a handheld gaming device
- Setup continuous integration to deploy master branch to web
- Created menu screens (main menu, pause, etc.)
I built this project using Zig and HTML5 canvas. I had a week to make it, and I made it as awesome as I could!
- Zig code was compiled to WASM
- Used custom bindings to the Canvas API to draw everything
- Implemented several features to improve the user's experience editing cells
- Click and drag to draw line of cells
- Copy and paste templates of cells!
- Implemented simplified grid and flex layout to improve look of the GUI
- Implements Gliński's hexagonal chess variant
- Play with a friend! I added multiplayer using TCP connections to let you play across the internet.
- Contributed to the zig-gamekit library, adding functions to the Vec type and support for text input
- Implemented text rendering using the AngelCode font format
I worked on Street Smarts as a Fullstack Web Developer.
We used Node and Express on the backend.
On the Frontend we used React.
- Street Smarts gives the user estimates of the cost and carbon emissions of a selected car
- Created a backend that pulled data from Postgres and another REST API
- Implemented custom SVG widget to display carbon emissions
- Pair programmed with other developers
augris designed for my own use, and I use it almost everyday
- Rust's strong static type system reduces the number of bugs
- Realized that a simpler format would serve
augr's purposes better
Built using zig.
- Compiles to WASM uses WebGL to render the game
- Uses HTML and DOM manipulation for GUI
Built using React.
- Create, remove, and edit the steps of the checklist
- Data is stored locally on the device
Built using React.
- Created pages for viewing issue list and issue details
Built using HTML and LESS.
- Created and designed the marketing pages
- Site is responsive